Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shameless Promotions 1! by Mike MacDonald

I thought this was hilarious, so I'm gonna use it.
This is a little segment that I decided I should do every so often called Shameless Promotions!  This is where I take random things I like and things I think that should be brought to the spotlight because, well, it's good stuff, and I know it, and my opinion is the only opinion.  Not really, but really.

The first thing I'm going to promote is myself.  I'd say that's something pretty shameless to start off with.  Now where to begin... Because you know, I've got plenty of awesome traits.


ChronoshifT!  This is my music project.  I write all of the music for this project, play all of the instruments including the vocal work.  I also record all of it as well, and design all of the logo's artwork etc. etc.  (I'm actually pretty good with HTML and web design and all that stuff, I just don't feel like putting much of that effort into the blog..  Would loose it's... mystique!).  Right now I'm a one man band, and I'm hoping for that to change at some point.  You can check out this stuff at any of the following pages!

http://www.myspace.com/chronoshiftmetal
http://www.youtube.com/csofficial
http://www.twitter.com/chronoshiftmdm
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ChronoshifT/125506318597

This link is very important, this link is to help promote this further!  With your help the music can spread to the audience it's supposed to be heard by and have the fanbase grow.  Even if you don't like metal music, helping out people is always nice and will leave you feeling much better about yourself!

http://signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/chronoshift

Go there, if you need to create a fan account or whatever it's called, it doesn't take long, give ChronoshifT some high ratings, pick my songs and pick me as an artist, you can also leave an "anonymous" nice review :D!

Shameless enough?  I think so.  Now lets shamelessly promote someone that deserves it!

One of my old college buddies has a well formed, well worded, intelligent blog.  Unlike the things I talk about on here, he portrays things that actually matter to people.  He writes about interesting topics and gives his honest opinion, which I respect!

(on a side note I'm in a cafeteria, and an old lady asked another old lady "Where'd you get that?!" "My son got it from the internet!"  No referal of website or company or anything.. Just the internet..  Some kind of contraption to help quit smoking.  I thought that was pretty funny and thought you people might like it!)

Sorry, got off topic... Where was I?  O YA!

If you'd like to check out Beef Pattie, you can check it out at the link I'm providing under the unneeded, continuting, procrastinating, ongoing............................text.

Beef Pattie - http://beefpattie.com/

He also is a damn good graphic designer!  You can probably hire him if you want, I'm sure he likes money, of course if there's a problem with this or any shameless promotions I put on here, I will take them down right away, but who doesn't like free promotion?!  (I've mispelled Promotion as Pomotion like 10 times, so this is taking me forever...  We might just stick with that for the rest of the post.)

Here's the link to his graphic design page I'm pomoting!

N.J.D. Designs - http://njddesigns.com/

Well...  That's our Shameless Pomotions for today!  If you think you've got some good stuff, whether it be a blog, youtube channel, website, business etc. etc.  If it's good, respectable, not stupid, and not creepy I might put it up.  Of course the amount of people reading this probably won't be of much help in pomoting, but I need something to write about once and a while when I'm stumped, so help me, help you, help me.

--
pomoted by
Mike MacDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment