Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Evil Goats Milk by Michael MacDonald


















        
Welcome to the Blog that has no rhyme or reason for existence!  This blog will be dedicated to random video game reviews, movies, outbursts, survival guides, and pet peeves!

If you do not enjoy any of the above, or are in fear of reading borderline moronic ramblings about things that do not pertain to you or your interests, than read on!  Because I could really care less if you are ignorant to topics relevant to myself or my associates who are yet to be named.

WARNING! YOU MAY LOSE CRUCIAL IQ POINTS IN THE PROCESS OF FURTHER READING!


On a side note, I do not harm animals, sasquatches, loch ness monsters, squirrels, or any other form of life in the making of these vlogs.  Maybe the odd housefly or spider now and again.  If this vlog becomes popular at any level by any means, you may suggest topics for me to go over and I may pick one to discuss.

Why Goat Milk?  Why not goat milk?  Do you have something against it?  I sure don't, I've never drank it before, but that doesn't remove any legitimate argument that it might actually be an excellent beverage.  That is the same principle this vlog is basing itself upon.  Is that a good comparison?  Of course it is.  Feel free to compare it to what you like.  You might prefer orange juice or pepsi, but that's not for me to decide.

I could continue with random gibberish for the first vlog post, but I think I will end it there.

Stay tuned for the upcoming zombie survival guide!  What you will need to know for when it ultimately arrives.

NOTE: For those of you paying attention, I did indeed call this *Blog a Vlog, just checking to see if you're paying attention.  Also this Blog will get more and more professional as I get more rich, so plan on bland white for the duration of your existence.

--
by
Michael MacDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment